***All places are fully funded!***
Applications are now open for the newly named, Graduate Certificate in Client Assessment and Case Management (Male Family Violence). Apply here.
Please note, applications close on Wednesday 28 February, 2018.
The name change is in line with the shift from a tertiary program to a VET program. This will increase student access and lower the costs of the program.
- Applications close on: 28 February, 2018
- Applicants must be available for interviews on: 5 March and 6 March, 2018. Successful applicants will be informed on: 9 March, 2018.
- Course begins: 20 March, 2018
- The course begins on the 20 March, 2018 and will run for four days to 23 March, 2018. It will then run every Friday for the remainder of the course duration.
- The course will run at Swinburne University’s Hawthorn Campus.
- Given the significant changes to the course content and structure, Recognised Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer are unlikely to be accommodated.
For more information, please call Scott Mills at No to Violence: (03) 9487 4500 or email email@example.com