Agencies are working across the nation to assist men during an unprecedented pandemic. We’re still here to help.
- The Australian Government provides up-to-date information and offers translated COVID-19 updates.
- Victorian Legal Aid provides timely advice for people involved in family violence matters
- Magistrate’s Court of Victoria, Practice Directions, provide
sinformation for people who are working with the courts.
The Men’s Referral Service (1300 766 491) is a counselling service available to men and families. The service specialises in family violence matters. If any of the following apply to you, please consider calling Men’s Referral Service:
- You feel “on edge” and are quick to respond to family members with anger
- You are having angry or violent thoughts about family members
- Your responses to situations feel like they “come out of nowhere” and you’re worried about how you might behave
- Police have been called due to your behaviour
- You are worried about your family members’ aggressive behaviour and you don’t know where to turn
- You cannot see your children and you don’t know what to do
- You have an upcoming court date concerning a family violence matter