No to Violence actively uses Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
We value your comments and contributions. While we encourage you to join the conversation, we will not tolerate irrelevant, disrespectful, offensive, crude or hateful comments, or comments that make another person on the page feel unsafe.
We retain the right to hide, remove or edit comments that we feel are inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of NTV. We retain the right to block a user from the page who acts in a way that we feel is inappropriate or inconsistent with the values of NTV.
Please keep all comments and discussion respectful and courteous.
We will remove posts or comments that contain any of the following:
• comments or links that we consider to be discriminatory, defamatory, false or misleading, racist, off-topic, inflammatory, repetitive, offensive or otherwise inappropriate
• comments that disrespect another person on this page
• comments that make another person on the page feel unsafe
• comments that disrespect a woman or women
• comments that diminish or minimise women’s experience of violence
• comments or links that are prejudicial towards matters that are before the courts
• commercial content, advertisements or spam
• anything that infringes the privacy, intellectual property or other legal rights of others
• comments of a campaigning nature
• comments that promote a product, service, cause or initiative
• any other material we consider to be inappropriate.
Please note, our social media accounts are mainly monitored between Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm.
We retain the right to block a user from the page whose posts or comments include any of the above.
For your and others’ safety, we hide or edit comments that share urgent, identifying or distressing information.
Please note that we do not have the ability to monitor comments continuously or reply to all messages individually.
We will however read all comments and messages.
All materials uploaded onto our page must have full permission of all subjects, authors or owners of the subject and the image before uploading.
While we welcome contributions across our social media, we do not endorse the content of those contributions.
If you have any questions relating to these guidelines please email email@example.com